GEOCOUNTER

sábado, 27 de junho de 2009

SATISFACTION !!!!


I can't get no satisfactionI can't get no satisfaction'Cause I try and I try and I try and I tryI can't get no, I can't get no When I'm drivin' in my carAnd that man comes on the radio. He's tellin' me more and moreAbout some useless informationSupposed to fire my imaginationI can't get no, oh no no noHey hey hey, that's what I sayI can't get no satisfactionI can't get no satisfaction'Cause I try and I try and I try and I tryI can't get no, I can't get no When I'm watchin' my TVAnd that man comes on to tell me How white my shirts can be But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smokeThe same cigarrettes as meI can't get no, oh no no noHey hey hey, that's what I sayI can't get no satisfactionI can't get no girl reaction'Cause I try and I try and I try and I tryI can't get no, I can't get noWhen I'm ridin' round the worldAnd I'm doin' this and I'm signing thatAnd I'm tryin' to make some girlWho tells me baby better come back later next week'Cause you see I'm on losing streakI can't get no, oh no no noHey hey hey, that's what I sayI can't get no, I can't get noI can't get no satisfactionNo satisfaction, no satisfaction, no satisfaction...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário